▪ US Patent No. 10,124,524 (Heedae Park)
- 발명의 명칭: Method for manufacturing thermoplastic polyurethane thread
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A method of producing a fabric with a thermoplastic polyurethane thread, the method comprising: providing a thermoplastic polyurethane thread, wherein said providing the thermoplastic polyurethane thread comprises: mixing thermoplastic polyurethane, a thickening agent and a lubricating agent, melting and feeding the resulting mixture, then drying and aging the mixture to prepare a thermoplastic polyurethane compound; providing a co-extruder having a first feeder portion and a second feeder portion, the second feeder portion coupled to the first feeder portion of the co-extruder in angular arrangement to each other; adding the thermoplastic polyurethane compound into the first feeder portion of the co-extruder; and simultaneously adding one resin selected from the group consisting of thermoplastic polyurethane, polyester, nylon, and acrylic resin into the second feeder portion of the co-extruder, said resin added to the second feeder portion having a hardness higher than the thermoplastic polyurethane compound added to the first feeder portion, and thereby, producing a multi-layered thermoplastic polyurethane thread having an inner part of higher hardness formed from said resin selected from the group consisting of thermoplastic polyurethane, polyester, nylon, and acrylic resin, and an outer part of lower hardness formed from the thermoplastic polyurethane compound, wherein the resultant thermoplastic polyurethane thread has a fineness of 250 denier or less; and producing a fabric with the thermoplastic polyurethane thread provided.
▪ US Patent No. 10,128,584 (JOINSET CO., LTD. et al.)
- 발명의 명칭: Elastic electric contact terminal with improved environmental resistance and fabrication method therefor
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. An elastic electric contact terminal comprising: an elastic core; a polymer film surrounding and adhered to the core with an adhesive layer disposed therebetween; a solderable copper foil surrounding and adhered to the polymer film; and a metal plating layer surrounding and adhered on all of the exposed external surfaces of the copper foil, wherein a specific gravity of the electric contact terminal is smaller than that of water, wherein the exposed external surfaces surrounded by the metal plating layer include a top surface, a bottom surface, side surfaces, and opposing cut surfaces at two longitudinal end sections of the copper foil.
▪ US Trademark No. 5,594,567 (DUDUKJU, LLC)
- 상표명: 뉴욕 막걸리
(IC 033) G&S: Makgeolli, namely, Korean traditional rice wine.