▪ US Patent No. 10,085,831 (Won Seok Yu)
- 발명의 명칭: ARTIFICIAL BREAST IMPLANT PROVIDED ON THE SURFACE THREOF WITH SILICON OPEN CELL FOAM LAYER, AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING THE SAME
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A method for producing an artificial breast implant comprising the processes of: dipping a breast-shaped mold in a silicone solution; drying and curing the silicon solution adhered to the mold, and thereby forming a cured silicone shell; forming an open cell foam layer on an outer surface of the cured silicone shell; forming an aperture on a bottom of the cured silicone shell, and removing the cured silicone shell from the mold through the aperture, thereby obtaining an artificial breast shell; and adhering a silicone film including a leakage prevention film to the aperture to seal the aperture, wherein said forming the open cell foam layer process includes the steps of: (a) dipping the cured silicone shell adhered to the mold in a second silicone solution, and taking the cured silicone shell out to form a silicone solution film on the outer surface of the cured silicone shell; (b) scattering or spraying solid particles or powder with an appropriate size to the surface of the silicone solution film such that the silicone solution film loses flowability; (c) spraying or applying by dipping an organic solvent on a resultant product of said step (b); and (d) re-scattering or re-spraying solid particles or powder on a resultant product of said step (c), wherein, in said forming the open cell foam layer process, the solid particles or powder is not dissolved in the silicone solution and does not affect physical properties of the silicone solution, and is dissolved in a washable solvent and removed thereby, wherein said forming the open cell foam layer process is repeated until the open cell foam layer has a desired thickness, in which the desired thickness of the open cell foam layer is obtained by controlling (e) a concentration of silicone solution, (f) an average size of solid particles or powders, the average size being changeable at selected repetition steps of said forming, and (g) an organic solvent spraying speed, wherein, in said forming the open cell foam layer process, the treated solid particles or powder for formation of the open cell are removed by treating the artificial breast shell using washing with water, treating with water vapor, heating and high-pressure vapor treating the artificial breast shell provided with dried and cured open cell foam layer in the presence of 140.degree. C. water and 1.4 atm vapor pressure, for about 30 hours, to remove incompletely removed solid particles or powder from the artificial breast shell.
▪ US Design Patent No. D847,928 (JCTECH CO., LTD.)
- 발명의 명칭: SURFBOARD FIN
- 대표 도면
▪ US Trademark No. 5,718,050 (WELTEM CO., LTD.)
- 상표명: ICEN
(IC 011) G&S: Portable air conditioners; water cooled air conditioners; commercial and industrial air conditioners; split type air conditioners for residential and commercial use; air conditioning apparatus consisting of water chillers; heat pumps; dehumidifiers.