▪ US Patent No. 9,820,830 (HI-FEEL WORLD CO., LTD)
- 발명의 명칭: Orthopedic appliance for temporomandibular joint
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. An orthopedic appliance for a temporomandibular joint, comprising: an upper teeth supporter and a lower teeth supporter, each of which comprises a front arch portion corresponding to front teeth, and a pair of rear legs extended from the front arch portion, the pair of rear legs facing to each other and corresponding to a molar region; and at least one set of upper and lower pivots respectively coupled to the upper teeth supporter and the lower teeth supporter to be accommodated in the upper teeth supporter and the lower teeth supporter, said at least one set of upper and lower pivots pivotally rotatable in at least one direction; wherein each of the upper and lower pivots includes a vertical inner hole with an engagement screw portion of female threads formed therein, wherein the upper and lower pivots of each set of upper and lower pivots are connected to each other by a connection member bridging the upper and lower pivots, the connection member linearly extending in an axial line of the connection member and rotatable with respect to the axial line, and the connection member is formed of a singular body and includes an upper end and a lower end, with an adjustment screw portion of male threads formed on both the upper and lower ends of the connection member, wherein the adjustment screw portions on the upper and lower ends of the connection member are spiraled in opposite directions to each other, and the engagement screw portions in the upper and lower pivots are spiraled in opposite directions to each other, and wherein the adjustment screw portions of the upper and lower ends of the connection member are screw coupled to the engagement screw portions of the upper and lower pivots, respectively, such that, when the connection member is rotated with respect to the axial line, a distance between its corresponding upper pivot and lower pivot is adjusted, and thus, enabling to adjust a distance between the upper teeth supporter and the lower teeth supporter.
▪ US Patent No. 9,839,276 (WOO, Sung yun)
- 발명의 명칭: Nail clipper with adjustable cutting jaw
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A nail clipper comprising: a clipper body having first and second clipper body members, said first and second clipper body members each having a matching jaw portion at a front side thereof for clipping operation; an operating lever configured to move said match jaw portions to cut a nail inserted between said matching jaw portions; and a hook member mounted to a front area of the first and second clipper body members, said hook member having a cylindrical shaft portion with a hooking groove formed at an upper area of the cylindrical shaft portion, wherein said hooking groove includes a vertical groove portion extending vertically downwardly from an upper tip portion of the cylindrical shaft portion, a first lateral groove portion extending in a lateral direction from the vertical groove, a second lateral groove portion extending in another lateral direction from the vertical groove, the first lateral groove portion formed below the second lateral groove portion, wherein the operating lever includes a lever body portion, and a tip portion extending in an angled or inclined direction from the lever body, said tip portion having a coupling hole formed there-through and defining a front bar portion of the operating lever at a front side of the coupling hole, wherein said front bar portion of the operating lever is shaped and configured to be inserted through the vertical groove portion of the hook member and to couple with a selected one of the first and second lateral groove portions of the hook member to set a desired gap size of the matching jaw portions of the clipper body from among a narrower gap and a wider gap.
▪ US Trademark No. 5,322,525 (YOON, JINHO)
- 상표명: J BOUTIQUE STENCILS
(IC 016) G&S: Decals; Murals; Stencils.