▪ US Patent No. 9,609,949 (Sang Hwa Lee)
- 발명의 명칭: Chair capable of interlocking back support and footrest
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A chair capable of interlocking a back support and a footrest, the chair comprising: a seat support; a back support which has a back frame, with a lower end being connected to a rear end of the seat support by a pivot shaft, so that the back support is tilted in a rearward direction; and a footrest which is engaged to the seat support, the seat support including a base plate, a first sliding member which is slid back and forth on the base plate and is provided with first rack gears in a sliding direction, intermediate gears which have rotating shafts installed to the base plate and are meshed with the first rack gears, and second sliding members which are slid back and forth on the base plate and are provided with second rack gears to be meshed with the intermediate gears so that the second sliding members are slid in a direction opposite to the first sliding member, the footrest including a foot strap which is engaged to a front end of the first sliding member, and is positioned below a front portion of the seat support, and the back support including link members which are installed at sides of the seat support, with upper ends of the link members being pivotally connected to the back frame at an upper side of the pivot shaft, and lower ends thereof being pivotally connected to the second sliding members.
▪ US Patent No. 9,522,762 (Sunrise Co., Ltd.)
- 발명의 명칭: Container capable of being coupled horizontally and vertically at a time
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A container capable of being coupled horizontally and vertically at a time to form a stackable container set with a plurality of containers of similar shape, the container comprising: a main body having an opening and a receiving space defined therein; and a cover for covering the opening of the main body, wherein the main body has a plurality of ribs protruding along an edge portion of a lower surface of the main body, and an upwardly recessed portion defined between the ribs, wherein the cover has, on an upper surface thereof, at least two or more coupling grooves, each of said coupling grooves having a closed loop shape into which at least one of said plurality of ribs of a main body of another container is inserted, the shape of each one of said plurality of ribs corresponding to at least a portion of the closed loop shape of the coupling groove, the coupling grooves being spaced apart from each other with a boundary area defined there-between, wherein the cover has an airtight groove of closed loop shape defined in an edge portion of a lower surface of the cover in a size and shape which allows the coupling grooves to be enclosed within a circumferential boundary of the airtight groove, wherein an upper edge of the opening of the main body is configured to be inserted into the airtight groove, and wherein the boundary area between two adjacent coupling grooves of a cover of another container of similar shape is inserted into the upwardly recessed portion of the main body of the container, or adjacent edge portions of covers of two containers which are disposed adjacent to each other are inserted into the upwardly recessed portion of the main body of the container.
▪ US Trademark No. 5,238,606 (KIM, Chul Ho)
- 상표명: BOOM DE AH DAH
(IC 003) G&S: Soaps for household use; shoe polish; lip balm; make-up; tooth whitening pastes; beauty soap; cosmetics for non-domestic animals; non-medicated toiletries; cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations; starch for laundry purposes; cosmetic preparations for skin care; eye liner; essential oils; massage gels other than for medical purposes; perfumed soap; hair shampoo; cosmetic soaps; beauty masks; cosmetics