▪ US Patent No. 10,065,892 (KONGJU NATIONAL UNIVERSITY INDUSTRY-UNIVERSITY COOPERATION FOUNDATION)
- 발명의 명칭: Hydraulic binder composition using rapidly-cooled steelmaking reduced slag powder, and method of preparing the same
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A method of preparing a hydraulic binder composition for use as a substitute of ordinary Portland cement (OPC) by utilizing steelmaking reduction slag as starting material to produce the hydraulic binder composition, the method comprising: rapidly-cooling a steelmaking reduction slag from a temperature of 1,300-1,400.degree. C. to 400-600.degree. C. by spraying and scattering pressurized gas onto the steelmaking reduction slag for 5 to 10 seconds; pulverizing or comminuting the cooled steelmaking reduction slag into steelmaking reduction slag powder with a fineness of 3,000 cm.sup.2/g or higher; adding gypsum to the steelmaking reduction slag powder to delay coagulation occurring when the cooled steelmaking reduction slag powder reacts with water, improve initial and long-term strength, and reduce shrinkage, in a weight ratio between the steelmaking reduction slag powder and the gypsum from 60:40 to 90:10, wherein the gypsum is selected from the group consisting of anhydrous gypsum, calcined gypsum, and dihydrate gypsum; and adding a retardant to the mixture of the steelmaking reduction slag powder and the gypsum to delay coagulation occurring when the steelmaking reduction slag powder reacts with water, in a weight ratio between the steelmaking reduction slag powder and the retardant being from 100:0.1 to 100:2, wherein the retardant is selected from the group consisting of citric acid powder and tartaric acid powder, wherein the steelmaking reduction slag powder includes 40 to 60 wt % of CaO, 5 to 20 wt % of SiO.sub.2, 10 to 35 wt % of Al.sub.2O.sub.3, such that the amount of alumina (Al.sub.2O.sub.3), which facilitates hardening and improves early-strength properties, corrosion resistance, and fire resistance, is 2 to 7 times higher than ordinary Portland cement (OPC) with respect to wt %, and the steelmaking reduction slag powder further includes an amount of magnesia (MgO, Periclase), which facilitates hardening, improves strength, and prevents cracks, that is 2 to 3 times higher than ordinary Portland cement (OPC) with respect to wt %.
▪ US Patent No. 10,173,039 (AHN, Yong Chul)
- 발명의 명칭: Balloon catheter
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A balloon catheter comprising: a catheter tube comprising a proximal end portion, a distal end portion, and a single lumen extending between the proximal end portion and the distal end portion in a longitudinal direction; a guide wire inserted in the lumen of the catheter tube and extending through the catheter tube, the guide wire having a cross section smaller than a diameter of the lumen to define a fluid passage way in the lumen around the guide wire; a connector comprising a first connector body coupled to the proximal end portion of the catheter tube, and the first connector body having a first passage communicating with the lumen, and a second connector body coupled to the first connector body, the second connector body having a second passage serially communicating with the first passage to form a fluid injection passage together with the first passage to supply fluid to the lumen; and a balloon disposed on the distal end portion of the catheter tube and configured to be inflated by the fluid supplied to the lumen via the fluid injection passage, wherein the connector further comprises a guide wire holder received in the second passage of the second connector body, the guide wire holder comprising a holder body supporting a proximal end portion of the guide wire in a central portion of the fluid injection passage, and a plurality of support arms disposed around the holder body and spaced apart from each other to support the holder body on an inner wall of the fluid injection passage while defining fluid flow conduits between the spaced support arms, the fluid flow conduits communicating with the first passage of the first connector body and the second passage of the second connector body to enable fluid supply to the lumen through the fluid flow conduits.
▪ US Trademark No. 5,624,868 (KANG, Hee Jin)
- 상표명: OSOI
(IC 018) G&S: Leather bags; purses; handbags; travel baggage; handbags for ladies