▪ US Patent No. 9,909,034 (Park, Heedae)
- 발명의 명칭: Method for bonding fabric or sheet-type industrial materials to each other
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A method for bonding fabric or sheets of industrial materials to each other, the method comprising the steps of: providing a melted adhesive resin by melting resin material; applying the melted adhesive resin on an outer surface of a first heated coating roller with a predetermined groove pattern formed on an outer surface thereof, such that the melted adhesive resin is filled in the groove pattern of the first heated coating roller, the predetermined groove pattern depicting a final shape of the bonded fabric or sheets of industrial materials to be produced; removing the melted adhesive resin from the outer surface of the first heated coating roller except the melted adhesive resin filled in the groove pattern thereof; transferring the melted adhesive resin in the groove pattern of the first heated coating roller to a first member of fabric or sheets of industrial materials by rolling the first heated coating roller against an outer surface of the first member; and bonding the first member to which the melted adhesive resin is transferred to a second member of fabric or sheets of industrial materials by rolling a second heated coating roller against the first and second members arranged together, wherein the temperature of the second heated coating roller in said bonding step is lower than the temperature of the first heated coating roller in said transferring step, wherein the resin material is selected from the group consisting of a polyurethane resin, an EVA resin, a nylon resin, and a polyester resin, wherein the temperature of the first heated coating roller is between 160.degree. C. and 200.degree. C. when the selected resin material is polyurethane resin, between 140.degree. C. and 180.degree. C. when the selected resin material is EVA resin, and between 120.degree. C. and 160.degree. C. when the selected resin material is polyester resin, wherein the temperature of the second heated coating roller is between 120.degree. C. and 160.degree. C. when the selected resin material is polyurethane resin, between 100.degree. C. and 140.degree. C. when the selected resin material is EVA resin, and between 80.degree. C. and 120.degree. C. when the selected resin material is polyester resin.
▪ US Patent No. 9,984,294 (REALHUB CORP., LTD.)
- 발명의 명칭: Image classification method and apparatus for preset tour camera
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. An image classification method for a preset tour camera, comprising: receiving a sequence of image frames obtained by a preset tour camera that takes images of multiple surveillance places; determining whether the preset tour camera is in a stationary state by comparing pixel values representative of a newer image frame with pixel values representative of a previous image frame until a difference in the pixel values of the previous image frame and the pixel values of the newer image frame is greater than a predetermined reference value; when the difference in the pixel values of the two compared image frames is greater than the predetermined reference value, converting the newer image frame into a grayscale format and extracting contour information of the newer image frame by analyzing the image frame when it is determined that the preset tour camera is in a stationary state; generating classification groups, distinguishable by the contour information and corresponding, respectively, to the surveillance places, in such a manner that the classification groups do not duplicate each other; classifying the image frames by the classification group based on the contour information and tagging the image frames with the classification group; and storing the image frames tagged with an index distinguishing the classification group.
▪ US Trademark No. 5,460,567 (CHOI, BONGHWAN et al.)
- 상표명: ROBOT
(IC030) G&S: Gimbap (Korean rice dish); cooked dish consisting primarily of dough flakes with broth (Sujebi); cooked dish consisting primarily of stir-fried rice cake with fermented hot pepper paste (Tteok-bokki); stir-fried rice cake with ramen noodles (rabokki); noodles; spicy noodles (bibim guksu); spicy cold chewy noodles (jjolmyeon); noodles in cold soybean soup; instant noodles; Chinese-style noodles with vegetables and seafood (jjamppong); cooked dish consisting primarily of sliced oval rice cakes with broth (tteokguk); udon noodles; Korean-style dumplings (mandu); bowl of rice served with toppings namely, beef, pork, and seafood; stir-fried rice; cooked rice; laver sushi; rice based snack food, namely, fried tofu rice balls (yubu chobap); deep-fried glass noodles in seaweed; flour-based dumplings, namely, fried dumplings; bibimbap (rice mixed with vegetables and beef).
(IC043) G&S: Restaurant services; self-service restaurant services; canteen services; cafe services; cafeteria services; tea rooms; fast-food restaurant services; food and drink catering; snack-bar services; carry-out restaurants; Korean restaurants; agency services for reservation of restaurants; restaurant services, namely, tourist eating house services; restaurant information services; restaurant reservation services; buffet restaurants; restaurant and catering services; western style restaurants; restaurants featuring home delivery; mobile restaurant services; food preparation; providing of food and drink for patients and guests.