▪ US Patent No. 9,749,809 (University of Seoul ICF)
- 발명의 명칭: Method and system for determining the location and position of a smartphone based on image matching
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A system for determining a position and an attitude of a user terminal, comprising: a position/attitude determination server for receiving initial exterior orientation parameter and one or more camera images from a user terminal via a network, the position/attitude determination server being connected to a database containing previously georeferenced reference images; a search module connected with the position/attitude determination server that searches the database to identify a georeferenced reference image including an image similar to said one or more camera images received from the user terminal; an image matching module connected with the position/attitude server that compares at least one camera image received from the user terminal against the georeferenced reference image identified from the database, and extract coordinates of image points corresponding to a location of the two images being compared by the image matching module as first tie points; and a position/attitude adjustment module connected to the position/attitude determination server that performs a georeference procedure based on bundle adjustment to determine final exterior orientation parameters of the user terminal corresponding to the first tie points, wherein the final exterior orientation parameters of the user terminal determined by the position/attitude adjustment module are transmitted back to the user terminal.
▪ US Patent No. 9,750,324 (Woo Sung Yun)
- 발명의 명칭: Nail clipper
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A nail clipper comprising: a clipper body formed with first and second clipper body members, said first and second clipper body members each having a matching jaw portion at a distal portion thereof for clipping operation; a lever member configured to move said match jaw portions from an opened position to a cutting position for cutting a nail inserted between said matching jaw portions; a thumb ring member rotatably mounted to a proximal end of the lever member, the thumb ring member including first and second ring members, said first and second ring members each having a generally circular, elliptical or oval ring shape with an inner opening through which a thumb of a user is to be introduced for clipping operation, the first and second ring members disposed in parallel relation to each other with a predetermined distance there-between which is greater than a width at a proximal tip portion of the clipper body, the thumb ring member further including a connection plate member of a predetermined width and length, said connection plate member formed unitarily with the first and second ring members into one piece, and thereby connecting and bridging between a lower portion of the first and second ring members, the connection plate member having a planar upper surface and including a bore formed vertically through the connection plate member; and a fastener coupled to the bore of the connection plate member and allowing the thumb ring member to freely rotate relative to the lever member to position the thumb ring member at various operating positions, said operating positions including a first operating position with the first and second ring members aligned in parallel relation with respect to the lever member, and a second operating position with the first and second ring members aligned in perpendicular orientation with respect to the lever member, wherein the nail clipper is configured to switch to a storing position with the lever member turned over to overlap the clipper body, thereby having each of the first and second ring members positioned laterally outside of the proximal tip portion of the clipper body with the first and second ring members in the first operating position, and allowing a compact storage configuration without having the first and second ring members interfered with the clipper body.
▪ US Trademark No. 5,034,408 (HANSUN ENGINEERING CO., LTD.)
- 상표명: S-LOK
(IC 006) G&S: Metal valves not being parts of machines, metal pipe couplings and joints, metal hardware in the nature of metal sleeves, metal junctions for pipes, and metal pipe muffs, all of which for heavy industry applications in the field of shipbuilding, offshore plaint power plants, semiconductor manufacturing, pulp and paper manufacturing, oil and gas production, refinery and petrochemical industries.