▪ US Patent No. 9,646,776 (DTR CO., LTD.)
- 발명의 명칭: On-off lever of disconnecting switch for power distribution line
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. An on-off lever of a disconnecting switch for a power distribution line, the on-off lever comprising: a lever body mounted to an end part of a movable member, the lever body being elastically supported by an elastic member; a shaft hole formed on a first portion of a middle part of the lever body, wherein a support shaft mounted to the movable member is inserted into the shaft hole, thereby allowing the lever body to rotate; a locking step provided on a lower part of the lever body such that the locking step is locked to a locking end; a guide hole formed on a second portion of the middle part of the lever body, wherein a guide shaft mounted to the movable member restricts a rotation angle of the lever body to a predetermined angle by being inserted into the guide hole, with a gap defined between the guide shaft and the guide hole; and a manipulation means provided on an upper part of the lever body, the manipulation means rotating the lever body such that the locking step is locked to or released from the locking end, wherein the on-off lever mounted to the end part of the movable member connected to a first line connects or disconnects the first line and a second line while being locked to or released from the locking end of a fixed member connected to the second line according to rotation of the movable member.
▪ US Patent No. 9,666,939 (Joinset Co., Ltd. et al.)
- 발명의 명칭: Antenna bandwidth expander
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. An antenna bandwidth expander mounted between an RF system and an antenna to be electrically connected thereto in a circuit board, the antenna bandwidth expander comprising: a first conduction terminal electrically connected to the antenna; a second conduction terminal electrically connected via the first conduction terminal and a first capacitor, the second conduction terminal being connected to a node supplied with a voltage from a first external inductor; a first coil electrically connected between the first and second conduction terminals; a third conduction terminal electrically connected to an output port of the RF system; a fourth conduction terminal electrically connected via the third conduction terminal and a second capacitor, the fourth conduction terminal being connected to a node supplied with a voltage from a second external inductor, in which the voltage from the second external inductor is different from the voltage from the first external inductor; a second coil electrically connected between the third and fourth conduction terminals; and third and fourth capacitors respectively disposed between the second and third conduction terminals and between the first and fourth conduction terminals, wherein the second and fourth capacitors respectively connected to the second coil in parallel and in serial to form a resonant circuit in a first frequency band that is a low frequency band, and the first and third capacitors respectively connected to the first coil in parallel and in serial to form a resonant circuit in a second frequency band that is a high frequency band, and wherein the first and second coils are wound in opposite directions to be magnetically coupled.
▪ US Trademark No. 5,193,521 (LAB NO.)
- 상표명: LAB NO.
(IC 003) G&S: Cosmetics