▪ US Patent No. 9,508,010 (REALHUB Corp., Ltd. et al.)
- 발명의 명칭: Apparatus for video to text conversion using video analysis
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. An apparatus for video to text conversion using video analysis, the apparatus comprising: a video to text convert processor adapted to receive video data composed of a plurality of frames input from a video acquisition device, which compares pixels of a first frame against pixels of a second frame and identifies pixels of which their red-green-blue (RGB) pixel values were changed greater than a predetermined threshold value, identifies one or more objects in the received video data, each of the objects being defined with a quadrangular shaped object area information created by selecting four outermost positioned pixels among the pixel value altered pixels, classifies attribute information of each of the objects according to a size of the object area information in conjunction with the red-green-blue pixel value of each of the pixels defining the quadrangular shaped object area information of the respective object, identifies motion information of each of the objects identified in the video data, which changes for each time period from the area information of the object, identifies a pattern among a plurality of patterns represented by the motion information and attribute information of each of the objects identified in the video data thereby selectively determining one of a plurality of events corresponding to the identified pattern, and searches a database for words corresponding to the motion information and the attribute information of each of the identified objects, and combines the searched words to generate a sentence or word arrangement corresponding to the event, wherein the searched word that corresponds to the attribute information of each of the identified objects is used as a subject part in the sentence or word arrangement, and the searched word that corresponds to the moving information of each of the identified objects is used as a predicate part in the sentence or word arrangement corresponding to the identified event.
▪ US Patent No. 9,469,900 (PIEZONICS Co., Ltd. )
- 발명의 명칭: Apparatus of chemical vapor deposition with a showerhead regulating injection velocity of reactive gases positively and method thereof
- 대표 도면
- 대표 독립항:
1. A method of chemical vapor deposition (CVD) with a showerhead through which a reactive gas of at least one kind and a purge gas are injected over a substrate located in a reaction chamber to deposit a film on the substrate, comprising the steps of: disposing the showerhead in such a way that the bottom surface of the showerhead is spaced apart from the substrate by a predetermined distance; supplying a reactive gas and an injection support gas into the showerhead, wherein reactive gases of different kinds are respectively delivered into compartments formed at inside of the showerhead in such a way that each reactive gas is mixed with each injection support gas in each mixing zone at inside of the showerhead, mixing each reactive gas with its corresponding injection support gas in each mixing zone at inside of the showerhead; supplying a purge gas into a separated compartment formed at inside of the showerhead; and injecting the reactive gas mixed with the injection support gas and the purge gas through a plurality of reactive gas exits and a plurality of purge gas exits formed at the bottom surface of the showerhead, respectively.
▪ US Trademark No. 5,093,418 (BOBBYBOX)
- 상표명: BOBBYBOX
(IC 030) G&S: Processed cereal-based food to be used as a breakfast food, snack food or ingredient for making other foods; rice-based snack food; hamburger sandwiches; sandwiches; packed boiled rice; noodle-based prepared meals; coffee; tea-based beverages